21-Day Group Reiki Detox
Time & Location
About the Event
Reiki is an extremely powerful tool for healing and this 21-Day Detox plan has been created just to do so!
All too often we live in a state of imbalance. We eat processed foods complete with chemicals and toxins. We lead very busy lives and fail to take time out to relax. We also don’t sleep sufficiently, then we try to counter our tiredness with caffeine and when we do want to relax, we can use substances such as food, chocolate, alcohol and cigarettes to assist that relaxation. All of which add to the levels of toxins in our bodies.
Once Reiki begins to work it will redress the imbalance, hence the detox process. For example, after your Reiki sessions, you may find you have a thirst you can’t quench and therefore have to drink copious amounts of water. This is Reiki’s way of helping us to clear the toxins from our bodies. The cleansing process helps to clear away all sorts of imbalances and blockages that we have. This includes all mental, emotional, energetic and physical aspects.
When we have lived our lives in a state of imbalance for so long, it will begin to feel normal. When that balance is shifted, we can struggle with that change and begin to feel emotions and physical symptoms that we don’t feel comfortable with. This is just our body’s way of dealing with the change.
Everyone has their own experience of Reiki and no two people are exactly the same but often people report experiencing/feeling:
· Emotional (highs and lows)
· Detached (and wanting to spend time alone)
· Serene Calmness
· Symptoms of physical detoxification such as extreme thirst
· Vivid dreams
Reiki will work on bringing your chakras into balance throughout this cleansing process. It will begin with your base chakra and work its way through all the others until it reaches the crown chakra. It takes around 3 days for the energy to move through each of the 7 chakras and this is the reason for the Detox is taking 21 days.
In order to help yourself through this clearing process I would suggest that you:
· Make time to relax at the time of the session every day.
· Drink plenty of water
· Reduce, or cut out, your intake of processed foods and eat a well-balanced diet.
· Reduce, or cut out, your intake of toxins such as alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
· Fill in the daily tracking form and I will create your journal, you can also keep a journal yourself, so that you can monitor your progress. Record your thoughts and emotions, often this can help with a release of any mental or emotional blockages.
Please do not read the above and worry about this process. It is important to know that Reiki always works for your highest and greatest good, so trust what is happening, because Reiki will always know what is right for you.
How it works:
- 21 consecutive reiki sessions with specific focus on each session
- Fill up a simple form each day in the evening to create your healing journal. The journal will be shared with you at the end of the Detox but you can request to have it at any point you wish
- Take the Chakra quiz before and after the Detox to see your progresses
- You will also receive a month of Gold Membership status at the end of your Detox Journey, which will give you 4 group distant reiki sessions each week, helping you further in your heling process
- Sessions will be broadcasted live each day, details on how to watch it will be sent before the session starts
Benefits of Reiki
- Physical pain in general
- Helps in digestion
- Accelerate the body's self-healing ability
- Migraines and headaches
- Back pain
- Heart disease
- Reduce pain after surgery
- Prepares the body for surgery (so that less anesthesia is needed)
- Quickens recovery time after surgery
- Reduces blood pressure
- Supports the immune system
- Supports pregnancy and childbirth
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
- Compliments medical treatment
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BENEFITS
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit (stress, depression, anxiety, fear, worry, sadness and other unhealthy feeling)
- Clears the mind and improves focus
- Improves memory
- Increase self-confidence
- Aids better sleep
- Helps spiritual growth
- Enhances meditative states
Knowing what the benefits of Reiki are is as important as knowing what Reiki is not
- Reiki is not religious. Reiki is totally nondenominational. You can practice any religion or non and still use and benefit from Reiki
- Reiki is not massage and reflexology
- Reiki is not a form of mind control, wishful or hypnosis
- Reiki is not a meditation technique
- Reiki is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and treatment